Recently, TABS CEO Kurt Jetta was interviewed by Andrea Van Dam, CEO of Women's Marketing. The interview touched on several topics relating to how women shop and discover brands, including:
• The effect online discovery has on purchase dynamics.
• Why the in-store experience may set a limit to cosmetics e-commerce sales.
• How e-commerce sales can be overstated, but still be a part of a larger buying trend.
• The roles that malls will play in cosmetics sales.
• Kurt Jetta's cosmetics prediction for 2017, and beyond.
Read the interview from Women's Marketing here.