TABS Analytics 2017 Webinar Series
The Can't-Miss Webinar for Baby Care Sales and Marketing Teams (Recording)
If you need to understand how adults and families in the U.S. spend their household dollars…
If knowing the latest consumer trends in baby care and products would help you work more effectively…
If you want to cut into a bigger slice of the $30 billion baby care industry…
Watch the recording of the 2017 Baby Care Study Webinar that was held on April 19
Dr. Kurt Jetta, CEO of TABS Analytics, will take you through an insightful analysis of 2016 baby care CPG data.
He’ll also present the latest data and compare trends between 2016 and 2017.
You’ll also discover:
- Who, besides young families, are shopping these categories
- Where shoppers purchase within each category
- When and which shoppers purchase online vs. in-store
- Category purchase dynamics, including product types purchased within categories
- Outlet shopping patterns, with a focus on comparing online to brick-and-mortar as well as measuring non-tracked channels, such as Babies ‘R Us
- And more insights to help you market and sell more effectively