TABS Analytics 2016 Baby Study
Buying and Outlet Trends in $30 Billion Baby Products Category
In our 5-page guide, we'll review the results of our first comprehensive study of 5 major infant and baby needs product categories:
- Baby Seat and Safety Products (car seats, strollers, baby monitoring devices, etc.)
- Baby Feeding Needs (cups, bottles, plates, etc.)
- Diapers and Accessories
- Baby Formula, Food and Drinks
- Baby Care (powders, ointments, lotions, etc.)
If you're a sales, marketing, shopper marketing or category management professional working in the baby category, this report will help you understand:
- Who, besides young families, are shopping these categories?
- Category purchase dynamics, including product types purchased within categories
- Outlet shopping patterns, with a focus on comparing online to brick-and-mortar as well as measuring non-tracked channels such as Babies ‘R Us.
Download this free report now to learn more!