TABS CEO Kurt Jetta joined Women's Marketing To Discuss Trends In Cosmetics Sales
Recently, TABS CEO Kurt Jetta was interviewed by Andrea Van Dam, CEO of Women's Marketing. The interview touched on several topics relating to how women shop and discover brands, including:
• The effect online discovery has on purchase dynamics.
• Why the in-store experience may set a limit to cosmetics e-commerce sales.
• How e-commerce sales can be overstated, but still be a part of a larger buying trend.
• The roles that malls will play in cosmetics sales.
• Kurt Jetta's cosmetics prediction for 2017, and beyond.
Read the interview from Women's Marketing here.