TABS Analytics is a technology-enabled analytics firm that was founded in 1998 by Dr. Kurt Jetta with the mission to use analytical innovation to simplify and improve the way analytics is conducted in the CPG industry. Since its founding, TABS has posted annual revenue growth of over 10%. The company has over 100 retainer clients in the U.S./internationally and over 60 employees. TABS uses many different data sources: retailer point-of-sale, syndicated retail sales data (Nielsen, IRI, SPINS), household panel data, frequent shopper card data, consumer sales data and many other sources to provide analytics to the Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain functions of CPG manufacturers.
TABS Analytics is seeking a Manager or Associate Manager of Consulting to support our Consumer- Packaged Goods (CPG) clients. The candidate must have superior analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel. In addition, prior work experience in a Sales, Category Management or Brand Management at a consumer goods manufacturer is highly preferred (manager-level position). The individual must have at least two years of CPG experience with four to five years being the ideal. Candidates with strong analytics skills (spreadsheets, some programming, etc.).
- Serve as the primary information conduit between TABS and clients.
- Provide quality control over the monthly sales and marketing application updates.
- Manage the monthly updates of performance scorecards.
- Analyze consumption data for client as well as support additional projects.
- Oversee multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Manage client syndicated data acquisition and custom category coding.
- Collaborate with TABS team members to share knowledge and improve company efficiency.
- Train client end-users on TABS Software and Marketing Applications such as QuickTABS®, Market Insights Pro™ and TABS Market Insights™.
- Candidate must come to the position with a very high proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) in place.
- Candidate should be prepared to demonstrate a high aptitude for analytics either from work samples, test scores or recommendations.
- Candidate must have the ability to work quickly and independently while still maintain high accuracy.
- Prior experience at a CPG manufacturer or analytics company, particularly in Sales, is highly desirable, but not required.
Compensation: Base salary will be competitive with market rates, depending on experience. Performance bonuses are offered to high performers and will likely put total compensation well above CPG Industry levels. Medical benefits, 401k and vacation benefits are competitive.
Seniority level: Associate
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Analyst, Sales, Customer Service
Industries: Consumer Services, Food & Beverages, Consumer Goods
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining our team in a fast-paced and service oriented culture, please send your resume to Robert Baldwin.